1. How do I sign up with Jobscentral?
- From the home page of Jobscentral.com.sg, click “Sign Up”.
- Fill in your details in the respective fields.
- Upload your resume. If you don’t have one, use our Resume Builder feature to help you create one in just 3 steps.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Create Account”.
2. How do I use the Resume Builder?
The Resume Builder allows you to create a resume in just 3 steps.
- Fill in your personal details, and click “Next”.
- Fill in your work experience, and click “Next”.
- Fill in your education details and click “Next”.
- Click on the check box if you want your resume visible to recruiters. This may present more job opportunities.
- Click “Create Your Resume”.
3. Should I get my Profile Completeness to 100%?
Having a complete profile may possibly lead to more job opportunities. To complete your profile, fill in the respective fields, and follow the prompts shown under the “Profile Completeness” progress bar.
4. What does the “Make your profile visible to employers” option do?
Enabling this option allows your profile and Career Goals to be visible to employers and recruiters. Being visible may present more job opportunities.
5. Where can I adjust the amount of emails and notifications from Jobscentral?
You can adjust them in Contact Preferences.
- Send Me Jobs: Enabling this option allows Jobscentral to send relevant career opportunities to you based on your preferences and application history.
- Tell Me About My Account Activity: This option lets you track data associated with your job application.
- Give Me Helpful Career Insights: Enabling this allows Jobscentral to send you articles on employment trends, learning opportunities and career-related news.
6. How do I search for jobs?
There are a few ways to do that.
- Use the search bar on the home page. Type in the keyword and/or location and click “Find Jobs”.
- Click “Find Jobs” in the top navigation bar, and select a job category.
- You can also filter jobs by company. Hover over “Company” in the top navigation bar and select the company listed. Or, click “All Companies” for a comprehensive listing.
7. What is Easy Apply?
For all jobs that have the Easy Apply button you can opt in to a One-Click apply path. This makes applying to jobs not only easier, but faster!
8. What happens when I click “Apply on company site”?
You’ll be redirected to the organisation’s career site where you will be asked to submit your details and resume.
9. What should I do after I’ve submitted a job application?
There is nothing more you can do at this juncture, at least for that particular application. You can always apply for other similar opportunities, or clear your mind with a bit of exercise. However, once you get called up for an interview, prepare for it by researching on the company and read up on the industry. Always over prepare.
10. What is “Create job alert”?
Enabling this option allows Jobscentral to send you job opportunities related to your current search via email.
11. How do I delete my account?
- Hover over your account name at the top right hand corner of the navigation bar.
- Select “My account”.
- Click “Delete Your Account”.
Note: You may want to make your profile invisible to employers instead of deleting your account. This way, you can revisit your Jobscentral account whenever you want to search for new job opportunities. To make your profile invisible, disable the switch next to “Make your profile visible to employers” in your Profile page.